Cultivating Capital is proud to offer the B Impact Collective, first membership community designed to support businesses that are working to bring better sustainability and social impact practices to their organizations using the B Impact Assessment as a framework.
The B Impact Collective is driven by one common purpose: to use business as a force for good, using a proven framework for driving continual improvements throughout our companies.
We engage in this process together, recognizing that connection and mutual support will help us to go further, faster.
Membership in the B Impact Collective includes:
- Access to an exclusive community where you can meet and connect with other values-driven business owners and entrepreneurs
- Referrals to others within the B Corp community as needed and/or appropriate to help you bring new practices to your organization
- Updates about what’s new in the B Corp community so that you can stay up-to-date with new developments
- Bimonthly webinars with featured speakers and member spotlights to help you learn about best practices that really work
- Quarterly meetups so that you can connect with other members
As a member of the B Impact Collective, you’ll:
- Connect with others. The Collective is cultivated to help you make real connections with people who are your values. You can connect via Slack, but that’s not enough. We provide opportunities so that you can get to know other members.
- Continue your professional development. The Collective benefits will help stay on top of the latest trends in sustainability and social impact, gain experience to build your own professional skill set, and expand your professional network with values-aligned professionals.
Would you like to join the B Impact Collective? Click here to get started.