Would you like to have more employee engagement in your sustainability projects? Do you want to develop a sustainability program but are limited on time (and maybe not sure how to get started)?
If so, the Green Team Implementation Guide is designed just for you. It was created to help quickly and effectively get employees engaged with your sustainability projects.
This content is essential for a successful Sustainability strategy. Thanks for putting this together in such a straightforward and practical way. It was the perfect starting point for us.” ~Ticiane C.
This guide includes resources and templates to save you time – your most valuable resource – so that you can get employees engaged and develop your sustainability program more effectively. The Green Team Implementation Guide includes the following items:
- The Business Case for Having a Green Team – learn about the business case for having a green team with this one-of-a-kind report that pulls together the latest research on the benefits of engaging employees to help develop and grow your company’s sustainability program. This report will help you to make the business case to management about how this will benefit your business.
- 101 Green Team Activities – the most comprehensive list of green team activities available! With 101 ideas, your team will save time on identifying and selecting relevant projects. This list of activities is provided as both a PDF and a sortable Excel document, with Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced projects clearly identified.
- Green Team FAQs – all of your green team-related questions answered in one place to help you better understand the ins-and-outs of how green teams work (and to prepare you for the questions that you will most likely be asked).
- Green Team Launch Checklist – an updated checklist that leads you step-by-step through the launch of your green team.
- Green Team Powerpoint – spread the word about the green team, get buy-in, and recruit members! Don’t spend your valuable time preparing a presentation when this one is already set up for you.
- Green Team Meetings & Agendas – save time on setting up and running your meetings by using these ready-made agendas (with specific agendas for the first, second, and third meetings).
- Green Team Worksheet – a handy worksheet that you can print out to help you think through what you’ll need to do to successfully launch your green team.
- Green Team Charter – the roles and responsibilities of the green team, all laid out for you.
The Green Team Implementation Guide is designed for businesses that want to engage employees and bring best practices for sustainability to their organizations. Rather than spending your time searching online for this information, save time and begin doing the work that you want to do to build a better business, one that is socially responsible and protects the environment.