Are you looking for ways to develop a sustainability program for your organization?
Whether you’re starting from scratch or already have made some efforts, get the help that you need to develop and grow your program.
The new Sustainability Roadmap program is designed for you if you would like to:
- Know that your business is operating as a socially responsible business
- Know that your business is protecting the environment
- Align your business with your values
- Be part of a movement of sustainable business leaders
- Have a positive impact on the environment, society, and the economy
These are worthy goals, and more people just like you are making these a priority for their organizations.
However, running into obstacles while undertaking these efforts is quite common.
Have you ever experienced challenges with any of the following?
- Getting employees engaged
- Educating staff about sustainability
- Finding time to work on sustainability projects given your other responsibilities
- Lacking enough information about specific topics and best practices
- Making the business case to management about sustainability initiatives
- Being unsure about how best to get started
- Worked on some projects, but being unsure about what to do next
- Sorting through huge amounts of information that can be confusing and overwhelming
The Sustainability Roadmap program will help you to quickly develop and grow your sustainability program by evaluating your existing practices against best practices for socially and environmentally responsible businesses and providing you with a customized, 5-year action plan of specific projects that you can implement across key areas of impact.
You’ll learn how to:
- Conduct a comprehensive sustainability audit for your organization
- Identify best practices that you can apply to your business in areas ranging from Governance to Waste Reduction to Supply Chain
- Develop a sustainability strategy and roadmap for your business
- Increase employee engagement and educate staff about sustainability
- Establish baseline metrics and set targets to track the effectiveness of your initiatives
- Reduce waste, save energy, and reduce your carbon footprint
- Embed sustainability into all aspects of your business
- Choose the sustainability projects that make most sense for your organization
The Sustainability Roadmap program is being designed with input from business leaders like you. Here’s what it includes:
- A comprehensive, one-of-a-kind sustainability audit that you can conduct on your own, complete with best practices (~15-20 in most areas) covering key areas: Governance, Workers, Waste Reduction, Resource Conservation, Carbon Footprint & Toxics Reduction, Product Development & Life Cycle, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Civic Engagement & Giving.
- Guidance on how to take the audit results to develop a 5-year sustainability action plan for your organization that includes short-term, medium-term, and long-term initiatives, with recommendations that are designed to help you establish a solid foundation and move from easier to more challenging projects.
- Resources and links to help you implement each recommendation so that you bring best practices to your organization in less time
- A sortable Excel spreadsheet that will allow you to sort the practices into short-term, medium-term, and long-term goals and track progress and project leads.
- A Word report template that you can use to share the results of the assessment internally
- A Powerpoint presentation template that you can use to share the results of the assessment internally
- Coaching calls to help you with any questions that you have as you work on this
- A peer-to-peer learning community where you can connect with others who are also developing their sustainability programs to network, share ideas, and get support
This program is designed with one purpose in mind: to support you so that you can run a better business, one that is socially and environmentally responsible, with engaged employees. One that you can feel good about, while also knowing that everything you do is good for business, too.
The Sustainability Roadmap program will help you to:
- Develop and grow your sustainability program more quickly and effectively, with recommendations that are designed to help you establish a solid foundation and move from easier to more challenging projects.
- Learn practical ways to engage employees in your sustainability program through a wide range of opportunities.
- Save time – your most valuable resource – by avoiding having to do research, sort through tons of information, and figure out on your own what your business should be doing.
- Receive expert assistance from a professional with ten years of experience who has worked with hundreds of businesses on sustainability initiatives using leading sustainability frameworks.
- Tap into a community of like-minded professionals who are committed to supporting each other on their sustainability journeys.
Does this sound good to you? If so, join the wait list to be invited to apply when the program launches.