B Corp Consultant’s Training Program & Mastermind Group
The B Corp Consultant’s Training Program and Mastermind Group is a unique learning opportunity designed to help participants understand the certification process, gain knowledge about the BIA, and learn how to get started as a B Corp Consultant with guidance from an experienced consultant along with peer-to-peer learning and support.
Becoming a B Corp Consultant: The new learning opportunity
B Corp Consultant’s Training Program
and Mastermind Group
- Live training focused on the BIA
- Guidance from an experienced B Corp Consultant
- Peer-to-peer learning and support opportunities
The vision for this is to create a training program and mastermind community consisting of personalized guidance from an experienced consultant along with peer-to-peer learning and support that will advance the B Corp movement.
How and why did this Training Program & Mastermind Group get started?
- Numerous requests from aspiring consultants to “do what you do” have been coming in. Many of them had already tried one or more of the current options listed above but still didn't feel that they were fully prepared to help clients navigate the BIA to successfully get certified.
- To support these consultants, Cultivating Capital launched a pilot program in Spring 2021 to respond to the interest in a scalable manner.
- Cultivating Capital is committed to growing the B Corp movement and building community around it. The more consultants there are, the more that we can help even more companies become B Corps!
Here’s what previous program participants have to say:
By participating in this community, consultants will:
- Improve their understanding of the B Impact Assessment (BIA)
- Learn about how to help a client increase their score
- Understand how the review process works
- Learn from an experienced B Corp Consultant
- Have access to a learning community that can generate referrals, partnerships, and more.
- One cohort for 3 months.
- 2 live training calls/month. The six calls will focus on each Impact Area of the BIA, plus the Review process.
- Online community platform to connect with other members.
- Recordings of all calls.